As a locally-owned and operated business, Hill’s is proud to help support many organizations in our local communities, including:
- Boy Scouts of America
- Winder-Barrow Community Theater
- Barrow County Cooperative Benevolence Ministry
- Barrow County Food-2-Kids program
- Winder-Barrow Boys & Girls Club
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Tree House
- Peace Place
- Communities in Schools
- The Partnership for Families, Children and Youth
- Children’s Miracle Network/Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
We are a proud member of the Barrow County Chamber of Commerce and the Walton County Chamber of Commerce. All of our donations are made possible by the support of our loyal customers. We are pleased to offer our Community Rewards Program as an opportunity for local organizations to earn money as Hill’s re-invests in our community.
- Enroll your organization with the Agreement Form (click link to download).
- Let the members of your organization (church, school, sports, or any other community group) know about this program.
- Have them save their original sales receipts from Hill’s retail purchases.
- Someone in your organization should collect these and submit them to Hill’s quarterly.
- Within a month, your organization will receive either a Hill’s Gift Certificate for 5% or a check for 3% of the pretax total.
- The sales quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December. All receipts for those periods must be in our hands no later than 30 days after the last day of the quarter. The receipts must be for purchases made within the quarter.
No construction or commercial accounts are eligible to participate in this program. Purchases may only be counted with one organization. This program will replace all previous programs for donations for advertising, gift certificates, and raffle merchandise.
Photocopies are unacceptable.
These may be turned in to the office manager at either store using the Agreement Form.